Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ira J Adler
Dr. Ira J Adler, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Marlton, NJ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira J Adler has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ira J Adler has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Ira J Adler has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Ira and the ladies in the office saved my mouth and my way of life!! I walked In over 2 years ago with alarming decay for my age ( 21 with no useable molars as they were mostly shards) I also suffered crippling anxiety when it came to dentists from an experience in my child hood. By the time I walked into the office I could only eat with my front teeth, wouldn't even think of eating anything crunchy and had suffered two teeth deaths without any medical or dental help ( I wasn't insured) today I'm proud to say that because of Dr. Adler and his team, I have a full set of usable teeth. He helped me with my anxiety, and was both honest and non-condemning. He helped me realize the severity of my issues but never made me feel horrible or hopeless. He went above and beyond multiple times to get me the care I needed, and he and the staff always made me feel safe, calm, and well taken care of. Unfortunately, I am moving out of state and will no longer be able to go to the office, but even then, Dr. Adler worked with me to make sure I had all the work I needed done before I moved. I can not praise this team more!! I am confident, healthy, and am so much more knowledgeable about my dental health than I was two years ago. Thank you!!!
Dr. Ira J Adler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsIra J Adler Dds Pc, 2002 Lincoln Dr W Ste A, Marlton, NJ
Dr. Ira J Adler is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Marlton, NJ.