Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ira L Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ira L Schwartz has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Ira L Schwartz has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Ira Schwartz is an expertly skilled and caring dentist that I have had the pleasure of patronizing for the last several years. Dr. Schwartz is willing to work on my more complex dental issues whereas other dentists couldn't be bothered. Incredible 'chair side' manner and a professional staff makes EVERY visit a five star experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
42 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Ira L Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDr Ira L Schwartz And Associates, 355 5th Ave Ste 711, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Ira L Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pittsburgh, PA.