Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira R Matloff
Dr. Ira R Matloff, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ira R Matloff has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 1 of 2
ROOT CANAL - scary procedure for many so, when looking... what's important? Confidence and trust. I always do my research before any important procedure or activity. When looking at tons of reviews AND the details of endodontists, it came down to one choice, I found both with Dr. Matloff. There are many dentists that do root canals but it's an important procedure and should be done by someone trained and who specializes in it. For your comfort, for your safety and to avoid any future problems. Take a few minutes and research your choice. Look at their education - how much and where; Their years in practice; Their use of updated knowledge and technology. What about their practice - how long has their staff been with them? Do they have enough staff to really serve their patients... or is the dentist doing all the work to save money? And even, what's their community involvement? Do they give back and help out? In other words... what kind of person are they? If you really want the best from someone that cares about your dental health, cares about giving you the treatment you need, or advising you with different options, there's really only one excellent choice for me and that's Dr. Matloff. They got me in quickly, ask me questions, gave me options, truly made it a pain free procedure; talked to me afterwards instead of the doctor leaving and an assistant handing me a bill, and gave me good advise of medications to use and what to watch for. Sometimes I write humorous reviews but this one is dead serious....If Dr. Matloff was in general dentistry I'd go to him all the time, but for endodontics.... he should be your choice for perfect treatments when it counts most....when you're suffering, in pain or seeking options. Fair pricing, good communication, excellent background, terrific staff, terrific care... what else do you need?
Dr. Ira R Matloff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsASSOCIATED ENDODONTISTS, 1747 E Morten Ave Ste 201, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Ira R Matloff is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.