Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira S Morrow
Dr. Ira S Morrow, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Yonkers, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ira S Morrow has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ira S Morrow has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ira S Morrow - Posted on October 11th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ira S Morrow - Posted on October 10th, 2012
I've been a patient for 10 years and wont go anywhere else. Dr Morrow is great as well as his staff. I was refered by a friend , years ago when I had a terrible toothache. Dr Morrow assured me that my tooth could be saved and when I left the office I couldnt believe it. I was pain free and able to go to work. The office called me to see how I was doing later that day.
40 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Ira S Morrow Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsIRA STEPHEN MORROW DMD, 900 N Broadway, Yonkers, NY
Dr. Ira S Morrow is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Yonkers, NY.