Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ira H Orenstein
Dr. Ira H Orenstein, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Hartsdale, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira H Orenstein has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ira H Orenstein has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Ira H Orenstein has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
40 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHartsdale Cosmetic Dentistry, 280 N Central Ave Ste 470, Hartsdale, NY
Dr. Ira H Orenstein is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Hartsdale, NY.