Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira M Sonet DMD
Dr. Ira M Sonet, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in West Orange, NJ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ira M Sonet has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ira M Sonet has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Ira M Sonet Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Ira M Sonet
Ira M. Sonet, DMD, FAGD,PA. Dr. Sonet graduated Magna Cum Laude from Fairleigh Dickinson University in Madison, NJ (1978), and received his dental degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (1982). He has maintained a private dental practice in West Orange for over 26 years. Since graduating from dental school, he has taken extensive post graduate dental courses in all phases of general and cosmetic dentistry, receiving a fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry in 2001. Dr. Sonet was recently named to the list of “America’s Top Dentists, 2010.” The practice of dentistry has changed dramatically over the past decade and new and exciting innovations and technological advancements continue to evolve in the field. “I thoroughly enjoy furthering my dental education, and bringing new techniques and cutting edge technologies to our family of patients, many of whom have been with us for over 20 years.” Dr. Sonet is a life-long New Jersey resident, an avid cyclist, and he has been the president of the West Orange Chamber of Commerce for the past 2 years. He lives with his wife, Gabrielle, a school teacher, and their 2 children, Harry and Joelle, in Livingston, New Jersey.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Ira M Sonet is similar to the following 4 Dentists near West Orange, NJ.