- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irene Beyer
Dr. Irene Beyer is a doctor primarily located in Buffalo Grove, IL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Irene Beyer has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Irene Beyer has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Irene Beyer Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Irene Beyer
Welcome to Beyer Dental Clinic â€“ A State of the Art Dental Office! Beyer Dental Ltd was founded by a husband and wife team of Dr. Gary Beyer and Dr. Irene Beyer and has evolved into a group of young, energetic dental professionals brought together to provide you and your family with the highest quality of dental care. We have six experienced general dentists, two endodontists (root canal dentist specialists) and an orthodontist working in a modern, state-of-the-art facility located in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. All our doctors here at the Beyer dentist office are highly skilled professionals that have received top-notch dental education and continue their schooling under leading dental experts to always have latest dentist technological knowledge and provide outstanding dental care. For more information about the dentist professionals at Beyer Dental Office, please visit our doctors' page here. For your convenience, Beyer Dentalclinic offers Saturday and evening appointments. We specialize in family and cosmetic dentistry, always welcome new patients and do our best to provide a comfortable and relaxing environment during your treatment. We look forward to seeing you in our dentist office soon!