Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Irene S Gavras-Petrakis
Dr. Irene S Gavras-Petrakis, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Astoria, NY. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Irene S Gavras-Petrakis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 2 of 1
My first time to be seen by her. Not very thorough in mouth check / exam. Her cleaning is okay, plaque removed but calcium buildup is still present on my teeth. She only used waterpik, no scraper, fluoride, or LED light for cancer check (never mentioned cancer check). I haven't had x-rays in 3yrs, she only did 4 up front and then repeated one in the front (charged twice). She claims I have 2 cavities but quoted my insurance for 4. Very expensive, $200 for cleaning, $450 for cavity fix! I'm disgusted. I found prices out when my insurance sent me my claim letter. I never thought this amount in Astoria. Nothing updated in the office, no secretary! With her way of an exam, I don't feel comfortable or safe going to this doctor ever again!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4102 28th Ave, Astoria, NY
Dr. Irene S Gavras-Petrakis is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Astoria, NY.