Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irene F Hunter
Dr. Irene F Hunter, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Olympia, WA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Irene F Hunter has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Irene F Hunter has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Irene F Hunter
Dr. Irene F. Hunter Dr. Hunter is a graduate of the University of Washington School of Dentistry. She did her undergraduate work at the University of Oregon Health Sciences Center where she received a certificate in Dental Hygiene. During dental school Dr. Hunter was selected for an honors program in treatment of gum disease. Upon graduation she also received an award for outstanding proficiency in dentistry for children. In addition to practicing dentistry, Dr. Hunter serves on the advisory board for the dental assisting program at SPSCC. She is currently Chair of the Washington Dental Service Foundation, a foundation that seeks to eliminate dental disease in the State of Washington. She is a member of the American Association of Women Dentists, the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Association. Dr. Hunter believes in treating each patient as a valued and unique individual. She strives to offer the best dentistry in a warm, accepting atmosphere. Prevention of dental disease creates the best results for patients, so Dr. Hunter emphasizes the strategies and treatments that will help patients control their own dental disease and minimize the need for dental care.
Locations & DirectionsIRENE FERN HUNTER DDS, 7211 Lighthouse Ln NE, Olympia, WA
Dr. Irene F Hunter is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Olympia, WA.