Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irina V Ganzha
Dr. Irina V Ganzha, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Jose, CA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Irina V Ganzha has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Irina V Ganzha has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Irina V Ganzha
Irina Ganzha, DDS Dr. Ganzha has been practicing Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry for 10 years. Her unique advantage is high quality ethical dentsitry at 20% - 40% lower prices. Dr. Ganzha operates an efficient practice with low overhead, allowing her to pass on savings to her patients. When you come to Dr. Ganzha with a problem, she listens to you with care and sincerity. She treats all her patients like they are family. Dr. Ganzha carefully plans your treatment to be soothing and affordable. Most new patients who come to Dr. Ganzha tend to stay with her for a long time. Dr. Ganzha places a increased focus on dentistry including dental veneers, Oral Surgery including wisdom tooth extraction, Sedation Dentistry for patients afraid of dental treatment, Endodontics to treat root canals, and Prosthodontics including crowns, bridges and dentures. In addition, Dr. Ganzha is an Invisalign Premier Provider, meaning she has performed over 50 Invisalign cases in 2010 alone. While there are 157,000 General Dentists in the United States, 20,000 are Invisalign certified, and only 700 of those Invisalign Dentists are Premier Providers. Accreditations, Awards & Credentials 1999: National Dental Board-I: 92 Percentile 2000-2002: California State Dentist Licensure 2004: University of the Pacific - Aesthetic Revolution 2004: University of California, San Francisco - Composites vs Porcelain - Making the Clinical Decision 2006: University of California, San Francisco - Oral and Maxillo facial Pathology for Dental Specialist 2007: University of the Pacific - Hospital Dentistry 2008: California State Licensure for Oral Conscious Sedation 2008: University of California, San Francisco - Oral Surgery for General Practioners 2008: University of the Pacific - Oral Surgery and Medical Emergencies Member: ADA, CDA, Santa Clara Dental Society Member: Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS) 2010: Invisalign Premier Provider
Locations & DirectionsNORTH CAPITAL DENTAL CARE, 1902 N Capitol Ave Ste 1, San Jose, CA
Dr. Irina V Ganzha is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Jose, CA.