Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Irina R Jones has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Irina R Jones has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Irina R Jones has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 5
I will NOT be returning here and plan on choosing a new Dentist after a horrific experience here. My first 3 visits here were not bad, but my 4th and last was ridiculous. I spent over $500 over the course of my first 3 visit for x-rays, cleaning and 1 filling. My 4th visit was to have my top 2 wisdom teeth extracted. Well, when I arrived for my appointment, after taking time off of work and planning my entire week around this, things went south very quickly. Dr. Irena Jones "recommended" that I go to an oral surgeon for this, after she told me initially that this could be done in office. I was even provided a quote for this. My appointment was scheduled to have both teeth extracted, but then she tells me they can only do 1 at a time. I'm not sure why I was told one thing, the Receptionist booked this appointment for me, but then they can't provide the service offered. Their staff clearly does not communicate with each other. Depending on what day it is and who you ask, you apparently get different information. That is not okay for a Dental office to do! I asked specific questions too to make sure I was fully prepared for this appointment. At that point, I lost all trust and confidence in them and didn't want them doing anything in my mouth, especially pulling teeth. They were completely unprofessional and they just want your money. She said she could do a filling for me that day instead...really??? That is not what my appointment was for. And you better believe I am NEVER going back or even using their recommended Oral Surgeon. I wouldn't trust them either. I have never had such horrible customer service, and a Dentist of all places. She then had the nerve to say there wouldn't be a fee for that day. A fee? A fee for what? If anything, they should be providing me with the money that I lost for taking time off work. Absolutely the worst service I have ever had at a Dentist. I'm not sure if it is just this particular location, but I am not going to waste any more of my time or money with Coast Dental. I will definitely be choosing another company.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCoast Dental, 11018 4th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Irina R Jones is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Saint Petersburg, FL.