Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Olivia Hart
Dr. Olivia Hart, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Glen Allen, VA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Olivia Hart has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Olivia Hart has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Olivia Hart has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 3
Guys, she is the best, and I'm serious about it. What a wonderful doctor! Don't take me wrong: her office is small and not as luxury as you've probably seen in other places, but come on! Are you coming to your dentist to see Taj Mahals or you simply want the job done on your teeth? And, trust me, this Lady is the best about the last one. She will fix your teeth no matter how bad they look or feel or were assessed by other doctors. This lady seems to be very serious about what she is doing. Maybe it is not the best for her business, but I can tell you one thing from my experience - she would rather die than let you go without your teeth fixed. And, you'll feel it right away - there is no other priorities for her than your comfort, from the first through the last minute of your visit.I've met a lots of teeth doctors before but no one was nearly close to her.Just to mention: I've had a problem with a tooth for a long time, the best option I was getting from others was to extract it. This Lady, however, didn't even talk about extraction, well, she didn't talk about anything. She just set next to me and restored my tooth completely. Now I can't even tell which of my teeth was given by Nature and which one was her job. And this all was done without shaking my wallet at all. Well, I paid 350, the rest was covered by my insurance but what is this compared to the options given by other doctors who were "kind" to pull my tooth out or suggesting other crazy stuff with months of treatment?I figured that she is probably russian - from her last name and from the light sweet accent that she has. Maybe she is crazy, maybe this is in their russian culture to help no matter what, how do I know? She definitely doesn't look like a best businessman, because which businessman would go so far to help a random customer? But, the fact that she is the best doctor, I know for sure.Recommend, recommend, recommend.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDr Damirchi Dds, 5243 Hickory Park Dr Ste D, Glen Allen, VA
Dr. Olivia Hart is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Glen Allen, VA.