Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Irving M Phillips Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Irving M Phillips Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 3
Dr. Irving M Phillips Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
More about Dr. Irving M Phillips Jr
Dr. Irving M. Phillips, Jr. - D.D.S Dr. Phillips is a 1983 graduate of The Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, The University of Maryland Dental School. He came to practice in Easton that same year. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Maryland State Dental Association, and the Eastern Shore Dental Society. Dr. Phillips was born and raised in Cambridge, Maryland. He received a Bachelors of Arts degree in Biology from University of Maryland Baltimore County. He resides in Easton with his wife Jane and three boys.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Irving M Phillips Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Easton, MD.