Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Irving N Riley has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. Irving N Riley has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
Dr. Irving N Riley has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 8
I'm so GRATEFUL I found Dr. Riley! My now retired dentist, had sent me to an oral surgeon that was over charging! My Delta Dental rep told me that. I checked and the dentist making my denture? They were over charging me by nearly 3 x what I should've been billed. With their help I found Dr. Riley and my proseledontist who made my dentures. I lucked out, so be careful out there! You could think you're getting the best dental care, but they're ripping you off! Also Dr. Riley was a very nice guy! He wasn't "all business like" he had a great smile and made me feel comfortable throughout. He's one of the good guys, so I hope you'll give him a try!
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Irving N Riley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & Directions
Dr. Irving N Riley is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Vallejo, CA.