Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Irwin Pearlman
Dr. Irwin Pearlman, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Oak Park, IL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Pearlman is affiliated with West Suburban Medical Center, Loyola University Hospital and Oak Forest Hospital of Cook County. He speaks English.
Dr. Irwin Pearlman has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. Pearlman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Suburban Medical Center
Loyola University Hospital
Oak Forest Hospital of Cook County
49 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Irwin Pearlman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsPearlman Klenetsky & Simcox, 1126 Westgate St, Oak Park, IL
Dr. Irwin Pearlman is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Oak Park, IL.