Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Isaac E Davis III
Dr. Isaac E Davis III, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Lexington, SC, with another office in Columbia, SC. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Davis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Isaac E Davis III has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Isaac E Davis III has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Dr. Isaac E Davis III has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 16
Dr. Davis is not only a professional, but the entire staff as well. I've encountered many physicians who do not receive the appropriate praise for providing quality care! Dr. Davis and all his staff are far superior to any other Oral Surgeons in this state! I could write much more, but for those of you who "google" and believe everything you read, I'm sharing this to alleviate any concerns about Dr. Davis and his staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Isaac E Davis III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & Directions
Dr. Isaac E Davis III is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lexington, SC.