Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Isaac Seinuk has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Isaac Seinuk has the following 17 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canals
- Teeth Cleaning
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Isaac Seinuk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Isaac Seinuk
Dr. Isaac Seinuk graduated from Colunbia University in 1983. He received a dental degree and a masters degree in public health. Prior to studying at Columbia University, he attended SUNY Stony Brook. Dr. Seinuk has been practicing for over 25 years. He has been in his current location for 23 years. Since he began practicing dentistry, Dr. Seinuk has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care. Dr. Seinuk has special training in Invisalign dental orthodontics and has combined Invisalign with cosmetic dentistry. Dr Seinuk is also a dental consultant and has appeared in court as a dental expert witness. Dr. Seinuk is proud to be a member of the American Dental Association.
Locations & DirectionsISAAC SEINUK DDS, 11050 71st Rd Ste 1G, Forest Hills, NY
Dr. Isaac Seinuk is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Forest Hills, NY.