Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Isioma A Okonmah
Dr. Isioma A Okonmah, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Salisbury, NC. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Isioma A Okonmah has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Isioma A Okonmah has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 3
Dr. Isioma A Okonmah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Isioma A Okonmah
Dr. Isioma A. Okonmah is proud to provide a dental practice that involves more than just going to the dentist for general teeth cleaning, maintenance, and hygiene; we’re here to give you a healthy and beautiful smile that you can be proud of at any age. Dr. Okonmah is a graduate of New York University College of Dentistry, and completed a year of postgraduate general practice dentistry training in the Oral Medicine Department of the University of Medicine and Dentistry, Newark, New Jersey. Dr. Okonmah also holds a master’s degree in Public Health Leadership from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She is also a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. Looking for a Salisbury Family Dentist? Even if you’re not, we offer all of the services that you might need to keep your smile healthy. We offer one of the best dental services in the Salisbury area for you and your family. Your smile is often the first impression that you make. You deserve a healthy smile that truly represents you, and our team is here to help you achieve that dream smile. Contact us today for your initial consultation. We are now accepting new patients and dental emergencies. Some of the services we offer include the following: Tooth colored restorations Minor oral surgery Veneers, Crowns and bridges Root canals Full and partial dentures Nitrous oxide sedation
Locations & DirectionsALPHA FAMILY AND COSMETIC DENTISTRY, 408 Statesville Blvd, Salisbury, NC
Dr. Isioma A Okonmah is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salisbury, NC.