Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Israel Brenner
Israel Brenner is a Dentist primarily located in Bay Shore, NY. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 3
Israel Brenner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Israel Brenner
Israel Brenner, DMD Dr. Israel Brenner has been practicing general dentistry for over 30 years. He achieved his Doctor of Medical Dentistry (D.M.D.) from of the University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine. He practices the broad spectrum of general dentistry with an emphasis on cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry and holistic dentistry. As a dentist, he makes a positive difference for his patients, by helping them achieve a healthier life and encouraging them to smile. He is a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, the American Dental Society, International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology and Fellow of the Institute of Natural Dentistry. He is also a Huggins Alliance member and part of the Holistic Dental Association. His involvement with continuing education at the cutting edge of dentistry enables him to provide the highest standard of dental health care. He is an avid cyclist, runner and enjoys karate training.
Locations & DirectionsEcker & Engelson, 1579 Brentwood Rd, Bay Shore, NY
Israel Brenner is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bay Shore, NY.