Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ivy Chen
Dr. Ivy Chen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Andover, MA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ivy Chen has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Ivy Chen
Dr. Ivy Chen Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics Orthodontist, Clinical Practice Clinical Instructor in Orthodontics, Harvard School of Dental Medicine Dr. Ivy Chen is a Board Certified specialist in Orthodontics and received her orthodontic residency training at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, where she attained the Master of Medical Sciences (M.M.Sc.) degree and Certificate in Orthodontics. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree from Columbia University as valedictorian of her class, and graduated from Cornell University magna cum laude for her undergraduate studies in Biology. During her studies she spent time in research on the development of left-right asymmetry, the association between oral health and systemic health, and adrenal development. Dr. Chen also spends time as a clinical instructor in the orthodontic program at Harvard. Her professional affiliations include the American Association of Orthodontists, for which she served on the New and Younger Members Council, the American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society, and the Harvard Society for the Advancement of Orthodontics, for which she serves as a board member. Dr. Chen enjoys swimming, golf, pottery, and spending time with her husband Kan and children Madeleine and Sebastian.
Locations & DirectionsKATHLEEN CHAN DDS MMSC & IVY CHE, 16 N Main St Ste 200, Andover, MA
Dr. Ivy Chen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Andover, MA.