- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ivy Chen DDS
Dr. Ivy Chen, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Andover, MA. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Ivy Chen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ivy Chen has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. Ivy Chen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ivy Chen
Dr. Ivy Chen Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics Orthodontist, Clinical Practice Clinical Instructor in Orthodontics, Harvard School of Dental Medicine Dr. Ivy Chen is a Board Certified specialist in Orthodontics and received her orthodontic residency training at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, where she attained the Master of Medical Sciences (M.M.Sc.) degree and Certificate in Orthodontics. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree from Columbia University as valedictorian of her class, and graduated from Cornell University magna cum laude for her undergraduate studies in Biology. During her studies she spent time in research on the development of left-right asymmetry, the association between oral health and systemic health, and adrenal development. Dr. Chen also spends time as a clinical instructor in the orthodontic program at Harvard. Her professional affiliations include the American Association of Orthodontists, for which she served on the New and Younger Members Council, the American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society, and the Harvard Society for the Advancement of Orthodontics, for which she serves as a board member. Dr. Chen enjoys swimming, golf, pottery, and spending time with her husband Kan and children Madeleine and Sebastian.