Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. J R Polson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Nice compassionate staff I have been a patient of Dr. Polson's for about 10 years, on and off. Unfortunately, I have a lot of experience with Physicians and Physician's offices. He is personable, kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. TMJ related issues are notoriously difficult to treat. I received effective treatment for years. Eventually, I did require two surgeries, but, as soon as I recovered, I was back into see Dr. Polson. He never schedules unnecessary appointments. That seems to be an issue with many pain treatment clinics. I eventually ended up in pain management, but he gave me many years of successful treatment before I required surgery and pain management (pharmaceuticals). I'm indebted to him for those years of relief.
Dr. J R Polson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCrainiofacial Pain Associates, 2121 Martin Dr, Bedford, TX
Dr. J R Polson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bedford, TX.