Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack A Buhrow has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. Jack A Buhrow has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Dr. Jack A Buhrow has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 19
I think Dr. Buhrow is an amazing Dr. and absolutely awesome at what he does! He is gifted and has great talent, and I couldn't have asked for a better Oral Surgeon to perform my major jaw surgery. I had a bilateral TMJ meniscectomy, total joint arthroplasty, and placement of bilateral knee meniscus grafts. Basically my TMD was in bad shape, probably one of the worst cases a patient could have from this disorder. My discs separating my top and bottom jaw were completely displaced and deteriorated, causing my jaw bones (top and bottom) to touch, bone to bone for some time. Not only did he remove and replace the discs with knee cap cadavers, but he reshaped my jaw bone, which was beyond it's normal shape and damaged, as a result of my condition. The surgery lasted 8 hours and today marks one week and one day post op. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and I honestly feel beyond blessed that Dr. Buhrow and his team and I crossed paths. My quality of life had been impacted for years prior to being a patient of Dr. Buhrow, and the pain I was living with is indescribable. Today, while I type this review, I am smiling. I have my smile back, and even though recovery has been rough, nothing compares to the pain I felt prior to surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Buhrow. Not only is he wonderful at what he does, but he cares for his patients and their well being. His patients and their care come first, and since day one, I had a good feeling about him and his approach with my treatment. Thanks again Dr. Buhrow and team, your care is life changing and I am so grateful for you!
MY OPINION is LONG and TRUE' HE with held my records after doing a major surgery implant ,then odescope busted did not look in my ear'after such TMJ surgery,he said HomoGraft would be used if needed NOTHING ELSE WAS mentIONED" EVER BEFORE" then implant removed 6 months later sept 2000, SILASTIC " I NEVER HAD HEARD this word out of his mouth' untill after surgery. The bone was not present or defrosted as he explained in the letter I HAVE FROM HIM after the time to sue was up he sent me records, year later I find ORIGINAL Other THOUGHT LOST records' in daughters records' HE "DOCTORED THE sENt TO ME Account of MY TREATMENT" from himâ¦ HE called me at 1:30 am, and was odd' and IM DONE" this is wjat I KNOW Happened to meâ¦ I HAD TO ShaRE even INS did not have account of removed IMPLANT OH I WAS IN PAIN! BECAREFUL pLEASE
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jack A Buhrow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack A Buhrow is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.