- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack E Burroughs
Dr. Jack E Burroughs is a doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jack E Burroughs has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jack E Burroughs has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Jack E Burroughs Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jack E Burroughs
Jack E. Burroughs, DDS, FAGD With over 30 years' experience as a dentist, some might say that Dr. Jack Burroughs has seen it all.Â "No matter how long you've been working at something, there is always something new you can learn", says Dr. Burroughs.Â His progressive outlook drives him to stay involved and up to date on the constant innovations in dental health.Â Dr. Burroughs offers proven dental solutions such as full porcelain crowns and bridges, periodontal treatment, snoring , dental implants and InvisalignÂ® teeth straightening. Dr. Burroughs, a Texas native, earned his Bachelor of Science in Biology from University of Texas at Arlington before graduating as a Doctor of Dental Surgery from UT Dental Branch-Houston in 1973. He earned the title of Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, an honor earned by only about 7% of dentists.Â He built a thriving private dental practice in Spring, TX where he earned the prestige of having positioned his family dental practice in the top 1/2% of dental practices in the United States.Â Dr. Burroughs was a featured speaker for "Practice Changers", giving seminars and participating in training programs designed to help other dentists achieve a similar level of success in their own practices.Â In his private dental practice, Dr. Burroughs attributes his success to his firm belief in quality dentistry and a commitment to superior patient service.Â In 2004, Dr. Burroughs began his private practice at Forest Lane Dental in Dallas.Â His policy of quality dentistry and service continues to drive his practice.Â An unfailing passion for dentistry and innovation in care propels him to seek almost constant continuing education. As your family dentist, Dr. Jack Burroughs is proud to offer you his very best; whether you need a tooth-colored filling or a complete dental makeover, you can be confident in the training, ability and compassion you will receive at Forest Lane Dental.