Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack C Chang has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jack C Chang has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
12 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Jack C Chang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jack C Chang
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Southern California and returned to USC School of Dentistry to serve as a clinical instructor and to instill his passion for dentistry to his students. He instructs his students to set the highest standard of care as he would do to his own patients. Dr. Chang is a third generation dentist; at a young age he understood the importance of listening and caring for patients. Following his grandfather and father's footsteps, Dr. Chang provides quality care to all his patients. Throughout the years, he has seen dentistry transition as a dynamic and fast-pace healthcare profession. He has equipped his office with modern technology to keep up with the latest advancements. Dr. Chang is dedicated to keeping up to date with the latest dental knowledge, he enjoys participating in continuing education courses and encourages his staff join him. Dr. Chang is a family oriented man and a proud father. His wife supports and joins him in the practice, as she is also involved in the dental field. He is a violinist and an artist. His hobbies include watching movies, playing beach volleyball, and spending time with family. Memberships Include: American Dental Association California Dental Association Santa Barbara-Ventura County Dental Society American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Fellowship in International Congress of Oral Implantologists Certifications Include: Certified Zoom Whitening Provider Certified Invisalign Provider "Dentistry is an art and is my passion. I love to smile, see people smile and make beautiful smiles for people. I have always wanted to create a peaceful, spa-like environment for my patients. I prioritize service and quality at Oakwood Dental. Thank you for choosing my team and I as your dental health care providers." Jack Chang, DDS, FICOI
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack C Chang is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Houston, TX.