Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jack E Faber
Jack E Faber is a Dentist primarily located in Zeeland, MI. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Jack E Faber
Jack Faber, DDS Jennifer J. Van Timmeren, DDS I have been a dentist at Zeeland Family Dentistry since August 2008. Before moving to Michigan, I lived most of my life in Green Bay, Wisconsin. I am a huge Green Bay Packers fan! I attended college at The University of Wisconsin-Madison where I majored in Biology. During my years as an undergrad I also spent an entire semester abroad in Sevilla, Spain. After college I moved to Ann Arbor to attend Dental School at The University of Michigan. I met my husband while at Dental School and together we moved to West Michigan. I am a member of the American Dental Association, the Michigan Dental Association, as well as the Academy of General Dentistry. I am also a volunteer Dental Director at Baxtar Community Clinic in Grand Rapids. I do volunteer dentistry at this clinic often on my days off. When I am not at work or volunteering I love to run, read, shop, and spend time on Lake Michigan. My husband and I also love to travel and watch football! Kevin J. Kross, DDS I joined the team at Zeeland Family Dentistry in June 2010. I was born and raised in Saginaw, Michigan and attended Western Michigan University, majoring in Biomedical Science while playing baseball for the Broncos. After Western, I attended the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. While I enjoyed living in Ann Arbor, I'm proud to say that my home will now be in beautiful West Michigan. I feel Dentistry is a unique profession that offers a great opportunity to help people feel and look their best. I focus my practice on prevention and enjoy the challenges of complex restorative cases. Our office offers a number of treatment options to help you achieve an optimum state of oral health. Aside from Dentistry, I love to play golf, fish, cook, go boating, and spend time with my family and fiancée Brittany. I'm also a big fan of the Detroit Tigers and, of course, Michigan football. Go Blue!
Locations & DirectionsZeeland Family Dentistry, 25 N State St, Zeeland, MI
Jack E Faber is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Zeeland, MI.