Is Dr. Jack Fisher the right Dentist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack Fisher has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Showing 5 of 25
Artistic Smiles has me smiling
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Fisher - Posted on June 5th, 2018
I Love this office and Dr. Fisher
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Fisher - Posted on May 10th, 2018
Artistic Smiles will move Heaven and Earth for YOU!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Fisher - Posted on May 9th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Jack Fisher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jack Fisher's office for more information.
8295 Cordova Rd. Suite 101 Cordova, TN : (901) 433-9181
More about Dr. Jack Fisher
Dr. Jack Fisher is an Orthodontist serving the Cordova area for more than 30 years. Dr. Fisher is experienced in Metal Braces, Clear Aligners and Ceramic Braces. He is a professional member of the American ...
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Jack Fisher is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cordova, TN.