Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack E Gotcher Jr has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Jack E Gotcher Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Jack E Gotcher Jr has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 7
Dr. Gotcher treated my son in the trauma unit, outpatient oral and maxillofacial surgery, and additional follow-up surgery. From the beginning, we felt reassured by his calmness, knowledge, and skill set. The hospital gave us difficulties with our insurance but my son insisted on Dr. Gotcher treating him versus going elsewhere. My son has had a wonderful outcome with his multiple facial fractures, dental fractures, and ultimate referral to Dr. LoCascio for additional services. Dr. Gotcher is a very patient man, took time to explain procedures and never seemed to be in a hurry. He is often on call with the trauma unit and this can make scheduling appointments in his office challenging but he is definitely worth every minute you may have to wait.
I called to confirm my insurance, and I was told 3 separate times that it was accepted. We were called and reminded to be there at 8 not 8:30 we were the first appointment for the day.. We arrived at 7:50 AM signed in and had a seat. The temperature was 52 degrees. We were freezing. Finally at 10:10 AM we left with all of our information. We were told that he was in surgery. No one called to reschedule. This has been the most incompetent and disrespectfully office visit that I have ever been a part of. I will never go there again.
43 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack E Gotcher Jr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Knoxville, TN.