Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Hamilton
Dr. Jack Hamilton, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Soldotna, AK. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack Hamilton has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jack Hamilton has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Jack Hamilton
Cosmetic Dentist Jack Hamilton, DDS Dr. Hamilton graduated from the prestigious Loma Linda University with the Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society. He strives to stay current in his field by continually educating himself in the latest dental techniques and procedures. He loves working with his hands and the continual challenge to increase his skills as the healing of dentistry changes. Dr. Hamilton earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Andrews University, graduated Magna Cum Laude and was recognized by the faculty as an outstanding student for his clinical skills. He has enjoyed participating in several outreach programs that provided dentistry to underserved populations both at home and abroad. He has completed the American Society for Advancement of Anesthesia and Sedation in Dentistry Course. Dr. Hamilton is certified in Invisalign Therapy, Six Month Smiles, and in Lumineers Smile Design. Creating beautiful smiles is his passion and his patients appreciate the fact that he provides comprehensive dentistry for the entire family—from preventative sealants, tooth colored fillings, crowns, bridges, implants, extractions, and orthodontia services when needed. Dr. Hamilton and his wife were raised in Michigan. They recently moved to Alaska and have thoroughly enjoyed the many joys of living here, including hiking, kayaking, and cross country skiing. They are also actively involved in their local community and church.
Locations & DirectionsSOLDOTNA DENTAL ARTS, 35657 Kenai Spur Hwy, Soldotna, AK
Dr. Jack Hamilton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Soldotna, AK.