Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack Kassab has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jack Kassab has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 10
Dr Kassab saved my life. I was in excruciating pain from a root canal and couldn’t get an emergency appointment with an endodontist. I called dr Kassab at 615pm with insane pain and by 645 I was in his chair numbed and being taken care of. Dr Kassab relieved all the pain and pressure and performed most of the root canal immediately and quickly. I’m not sure what I would’ve done had he not relieved me of my pain. He is the BEST Dr and his care for his patients is unmatched anywhere else
This doctor is the worst. He has no bedside manner. He didn't even introduce himself the first time I met him. He tries to do fillings with no novicane. Then I tell him I need more shots than usual for novicane to work, and he rolls his eyes and gets annoyed. After giving me the 2nd shot, I told him I needed another because my tooth wasn't numb. He then said I'm not giving you any more. I told him this is what happens with me. He said, "you're numb and I know you are." Ok... Worst experience ever. Even the staff and equipment are gross. Touching everything with their bare hands. The one assistant I had was sick, coughing, and touching the cotton that goes in your mouth with her bare hands!! Everything is outdated and disgusting. This Dr was so unprofessional.
17 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack Kassab is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.