Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack M Levine has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jack M Levine has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Jack told me I had SEVEN cavities and wanted to charge me over $1,400 to do work on my teeth. I went and got a second opinion at another dentist in New Haven, and they took X-rays, did an exam and said that I have no cavities and my teeth looked fine. So, do not rely on Dr Levine's recommendations, he would have started drilling in my healthy teeth if I was not careful.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jack M Levine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Jack M Levine
Jack M. Levine DDS, FAGD A Private Practice, Restorative Dentistry, Cosmetics and Implants Dr. Levine received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Temple University School of Dentistry and studied at the L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education www.pankeydentist.org He is a Fellow in The Academy of General Dentistry. (FAGD) www.academyofgeneraldentistry.com Dr. Levine is the author of professional papers and is a consultant for dental programs in the New Haven area. He is a leader in the holistic dental community and a volunteer for dental needs of developing countries such as Nepal, Jamaica, Tanzania and Uganda. He is on the board of directors of Himalayan Health Care and a consultant for Remote Medical International. Jack Levine’s diverse background also includes a preceptor/mentor in surgery for students at The University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, traveling to Haiti and Peru. Communication You know what is good for your oral health, whether that means fixing what hurts or giving you the smile you always wanted. You participate at every step along the way in the decision making for this care. Philosophy A lifetime of good dental health requires excellent health habits as well as considerations of the whole picture; how each tooth affects all others, and how the chewing muscles and the jaw joints are related. Teamwork Our dental care team is made up of honest and positive people who truly enjoy working together. You can trust that we have your best interest in mind and hope to alleviate any anxiety you may have.
Locations & DirectionsJACK MERRIL LEVINE DDS, 375 Orange St, New Haven, CT
Dr. Jack M Levine is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New Haven, CT.