Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack R Chambers II has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jack R Chambers II has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 12
My dentures are totally useless- all that money and I can't even eat in a restaurant anymore. There is no way I can eat with them, so I just stay home and gum my food. I must say he did try to fix them, but there comes a time when you need to accept failure and try again. I am now on a fixed income and hoping for a day when I can get new dentures and socialize again. My mouth is small and the dentures are huge---no room for food. No amount of adhesive would keep them in. If you need dentures, go somewhere else!
MY FAMILY HAS BEEN GOING TO DR. CHAMBERS FOR 10 YEARS. THE TEAM HE HAS WORKING FOR HIM ARE GREAT. Susan has helped with All of our claims and she is always willing to go the extra mile for us. DR. Chambers is straight and right to the point and that is how it should be. We are treated like family. And we are allowed to make payments on any large bills, most places today, that is unless heard of. Thanks.
Dr. Jack R Chambers II accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & DirectionsWinchester Foot & Ankle Associates Pllc, 201 Augustine Ave, Charles Town, WV
Dr. Jack R Chambers II is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Charles Town, WV.