Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Ringer
Dr. Jack Ringer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Anaheim, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack Ringer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jack Ringer has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Jack Ringer
However, unlike members of AACD, Accredited Members only receive such honorary designation after having completed and passed a rigorous examination process in the field of cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Jack Ringer, cosmetic dentist in Orange County, California for example, is one of only five AACD Accredited Member in his county and one of only 220 worldwide amongst 8,000 AACD members. He believes that contemporary cosmetic dentistry is a comprehensive approach to total oral health care that combines art and science to achieve optimal dental function, health and aesthetics; thenceforth devoted a substantial amount of his time in educating both his patients and as a faculty member in different teaching institute to aid his colleagues in formal cosmetic dentistry training. AACD Recommendations When Seeking a Cosmetic Dentist In order to make sure a dentist is skilled in cosmetic dentistry, the AACD recommends that patients ask for the following items before undergoing treatment. As is the case before undergoing any dental treatment, patients should consult with an AACD Accredited Member cosmetic dentist to find out which procedure is right for them. Before and After Photos - Examine the dentist's treatment results on other patients to make sure his or her work fits your dental needs. References - Get a sense from other patients as to what type of quality care the dentist provides. Continuing Education - Be certain that the dentist is an active AACD Accredited Member and has taken continuing education courses to keep up-to-date with the latest techniques in clinical cosmetic dentistry. For more information about cosmetic dentistry, visit the AACD’s Web site at www.aacd.com, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (608) 222-8583.
Locations & DirectionsJACK RINGER DDS, 5765 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd Ste A, Anaheim, CA
Dr. Jack Ringer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Anaheim, CA.