Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack Rocheld has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr Rocheld is one of the most talented dentist, I have been a patient since the early 1980's He is also one of the smartest doctors I have. He expressed concern my calcium issues and his concerns were validated with tests by my urologist, he also was concerned about the number of falls I had resulting in damage to my teeth, he asked me to see about getting a brain scan, after a year and another fall my GP referred me to neurologist and it turned out I had a neurological disease. I am so impressed that my dentist would be the one to catch these issues first
33 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack Rocheld is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Eugene, OR.