Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack Rosenkrantz has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Showing 2 of 6
I only saw Dr. Rosenkrantz once or twice in all the visits I made to this particular dental office. The doctor was actually okay when it came to immediate care; it was the staff I had a problem with though. Thus my grading system above. My dental care left a lot to be desired sadly as far as cleaning and other care taken over a few years. It wasn't until I moved out of the area and had to see another dentist that I learned I had 5 cavities along with some other problems that were never taken care of 6 months prior when I had been to this facility! 5 cavities don't develop in just 6 months let alone the condition of some of my teeth. So wheather Dr. Rosenkrantz was informed of my status with each visit over the years and didn't do anything to correct it or the staff neglected to inform him, I honestly don't know. I do know that I was pretty upset to learn from this new dentist that I had some serious problems that could have been averted had I rec'd better care under Dr. Rosenkrantz. He's a very nice guy - I'll say that but apparently there is a problem in the office if something like this happened to me due to carelessness on the part of the staff. Upsetting too knowing I went there in good faith and paid my co-pays and yet ended up with mediocre treatment...someone needs to review the quality of care at this Bright Now facility I'm afraid...
37 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack Rosenkrantz is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Winter Garden, FL.