Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Saban
Dr. Jack Saban, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Plantation, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack Saban has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jack Saban has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Saban - Posted on June 10th, 2018
I went in for a regular routine cleaning that is paid for by my insurance. They asked me if I wanted a deep cleaning which cost more and I said “no”. So the dental assistant (not the hygienist) proceeded to polish my teeth and tell me that that was a regular cleaning at their office. No scaling at all. Just a polish. Then I am sure they billed the insurance for the full cleaning. I will never go back there again. They looked at me like I was crazy. They said that if they did anything further it would be a deep cleaning!
Best in Broward
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Saban - Posted on September 13th, 2016
Dr Saban is the dentist you will refer your friends and family too. Trust me, he is that good. Office staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. I have a crazy work schedule and they are always very accommodating. Office is centrally located in Plantation at the corner of University and Broward. Do yourself a favor and make an appointment today.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Saban - Posted on March 30th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Saban - Posted on September 26th, 2013
Dr. Jack Saban Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jack Saban's office for more information.
150 N University Dr Ste 100 Plantation, FL : (954) 473-4455
Locations & DirectionsJACK SABAN DDS, 150 N University Dr Ste 100, Plantation, FL
Dr. Jack Saban is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Plantation, FL.