Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jackie C Johns
Dr. Jackie C Johns, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Jackie C Johns has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Jackie C Johns has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jackie C Johns has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 31
I had a tooth that needed extracted on a Sunday evening. The pain was unbearable and it had to be done asap. With no insurance or dentist my wife found Dr. Jackie Johns and got me into the office within the hour. The procedure was fast and painless. The extraction healed up great and I haven't had an issue since. Highly recommended!
I when to Dr Jackie Johns to get a second opinion; after visiting another dentist who told me I had gum disease. Which would cause me to loose all my teeth so best to extract them. He told his staff take x-rays which she did, but was having difficulty getting one particular angle mainly because of me. She instructed me to bit down on the device she placed in my mouth but I couldn't because it was too uncomfortable to do so. This prevented her from getting the shot he wanted. He got upset rudely told her he would do it himself which he didn't. After looking at my x-ray he out right called me a liar. Multiple times he asked me " you sure your are not lying"- about what you said concerning the other dentist. I became so angry inside that this arrogant man thought it appropriate to call me a liar in front of his staff. I am thankful he went on to explain that yes I do have gum disease but it is treatable and I don't have to extract my teeth. But I still can not get over how incredibly rude and disrespectful he was to me and his staff. I can not speak to his skills as a dentist because I had no work done there except for xray. But as a person this man is horrible human being. If you don't care about how you are treated are spoken to and respect and common human decency don't mean a lot to you them this is the right person. Good luck!!!
Horrible experience. All of the dental work (root canals and crowns) had to be re-done by another provider. Also, they refuse to give me a copy of my medical records despite numerous attempts. Dr. Johns has a total of 9 disciplinary actions and public complaints on his license with the Dept of Health Quality Assurance department and at one time his dentist's license was suspended. Never return calls and is impossible to reach.
This dental office was one of the most professional offices I've been to in a long time. Dr. John's was very attentive to my needs and offered me a payment plan to help me pay for my Dental work on an emergency basis. I really appreciated his sincerity and willingness to see me in the middle of the night to get me out of pain. I called several offices and even though they said they offered emergency care, the did not and would not get out of bed to come see me. I will refer Dr. John's to everyone I know.
Dr. Jackie C Johns accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsJackie C Johns Dmd, 8136 Okeechobee Blvd Ste B, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Jackie C Johns is similar to the following 3 Dentists near West Palm Beach, FL.