Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jackrit Mongkollugsana has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Jackrit Mongkollugsana has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
Very pleased with the whole practice
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jackrit Mongkollugsana - Posted on November 14th, 2017
From the person who greeted me, Dr's assistant to Dr Jack himself, I always felt that everyone was caring, patient and concerned about my care. Highly recommend this practice.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jackrit Mongkollugsana - Posted on January 26th, 2016
Had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted. Woke up during the middle of the procedure in tremendous pain and stress. Was sent home before I was even capable of forming words. Had no chance to hear from the doctor post op. Staff was terrible about communication...and extremely aloof and unpersonable. I was given conflicting instructions about at home post op care, and ended up with pain and complications. Would not recommend this practice!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
48 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Jackrit Mongkollugsana Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Jackrit Mongkollugsana is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Westerville, OH.