Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jackson P Morgan III has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. Jackson P Morgan III has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Jackson P Morgan III has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Jackson Morgan has changed groups and any support issues earlier reviewers have note are not the case any more. His new support staff are friendly and efficient. Dr. Morgan himself is one of the most accomplished maxillofacial surgeons practicing in Savannah. Dr. Morgan is one of the key doctors over at Memorial doing facial reconstructive surgeries for accident victims. I found Jackson Morgan to be attentive to my concerns, flexible, caring and very professional.
The staff and custome service provided was horrible. The front desk desk are very rude, specifically Caroline and Donna. They won't return phone calls. They are not courteous. And they hang up on customers. They expect customers to do what doctor's offices should be doing. It's unfortunate because the doctor provides thorough feedback and treatment, however due to the horrible service received from the front office, makes patients not want to return EVER. I would not recommend this office to anyone. I told my referring dentist to stop referring patients!
Dr. Morgan was amazing. I am close to sixty, and unfortunately I have started having trouble with my back teeth. I have had several removed by other dentists, and I truly wish that I had known about him beforehand. His knowledge of my particular problems, along with his attitude had a very calming effect on me. He removed a wisdom tooth without putting me to sleep, and to be honest I was a little nervous about that, but everything worked out perfectly. He talked during the whole procedure, explaining exactly what I would feel, and what he would do. Before I knew it the tooth was out. The extraction was so flawless it astonishes me. Also, the women working in his office where truly compassionate and caring, I am truly grateful that I was referred to this practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Jackson P Morgan III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- First Health PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsSoutheastern Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Associates Pc, 4815 Paulsen St, Savannah, GA
Dr. Jackson P Morgan III is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Savannah, GA.