Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaclyn E Rominger DDS
Dr. Jaclyn E Rominger, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bridgeport, WV. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jaclyn E Rominger has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jaclyn E Rominger has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jaclyn E Rominger Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jaclyn E Rominger's office for more information.
1160 Johnson Ave Ste 104 Bridgeport, WV : (304) 842-2361
More about Dr. Jaclyn E Rominger
Jaclyn Elsey Rominger As a graduate of the West Virginia School of Dentistry, Dr. Rominger decided to practice dentistry in this area because, "I enjoy practicing in small towns, especially here in West Virginia where the people are so friendly!" Dr. Rominger grew up in Bridgeport, WV where she currently resides with her husband, Johnnie. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and their two Dachshunds – Luke and Bo, while watching Mountaineer sports and the Steelers. She is an avid boater and likes to exercise, vacation, shop and watch Reality TV. In addition, Dr. Rominger wanted everyone to know that she is, "Very Excited to be taking care of the dental needs of those in my HOME STATE!"
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Jaclyn E Rominger is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bridgeport, WV.