Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacob S Barber has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jacob S Barber has the following 13 expertise
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Impacted Tooth
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Dental Implantation
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Showing 4 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacob S Barber - Posted on August 25th, 2016
Dr Barber performed a tooth extraction for me. Bedside manner was so soothing and comforting. Any anxiety I had was dispelled by his personality. Hardly felt a thing and recovery was fast. Highly recommend him and the practice.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacob S Barber - Posted on September 1st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacob S Barber - Posted on August 19th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacob S Barber - Posted on June 8th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Jacob S Barber
Dr. Barber earned his DDS from the University of The Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco and completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Highland Hospital/Alameda County Medical Center, Children's Hospital, and Kaiser Hospital in Oakland, CA. He is an active member both locally and nationally in many professional organizations and has been recognized for his excellence in oral surgery and leadership. Dr. Barber is also involved as a member of the Modesto Study Club focusing on advancement and excellence in implant dentistry. In 2015, Dr. Barber started the Young Dentist Study Club of Stanislaus County to promote learning and excellence among colleagues. He has been active within the Stanislaus Dental Society leadership team and is the alumni president of his Oral Surgery Residency training program. Recently, Dr. Barber has been published in the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the Journal of Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology as well as The Journal of Craniomaxillofacial Trauma Reconstruction. He has presented at both American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Annual Meetings and California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery on topics including facial trauma, implants, and reconstructive jaw surgery. Current hospital privileges include Memorial Medical Center and Doctor's Medical Center of Modesto.
Locations & DirectionsBAKER AND CADRA APDC, 201 E Orangeburg Ave Ste A, Modesto, CA
Dr. Jacob S Barber is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Modesto, CA.