Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacob D Young has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jacob D Young has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jacob D Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jacob D Young
Jacob D. Young D.D.S. Recieved his B.A in psychology from the University of Missouri Kansas City. Then Studied at the UMKC - School of dentistry where he earned his D.D.S. degree. He has been practicing dentistry since 2004. Dr. Young is enjoys reading, fishing, and family time. He enjoys working with all patients especially children. Dr. Young and his wife Julie have a 4 year old son Dalton, and a 3 year old daughter Madalyn.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacob D Young is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Belton, MO.