Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacob C Daub DDS
Dr. Jacob C Daub, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Germantown, WI. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacob C Daub has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Showing 1 of 1
Rock Star Smile
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacob C Daub - Posted on October 7th, 2015
Dr. Jacob C Daub Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jacob C Daub's office for more information.
W172N9723 Division Rd Ste B Germantown, WI : (262) 255-1550
More about Dr. Jacob C Daub
Dr. Jacob Daub is an enthusiastic orthodontist who enjoys all aspects of patient care. He especially likes getting to know his patients as individuals while providing detailed, superb orthodontic treatment. Orthodontics is not just a profession, but a passion for Dr. Daub. It is easy to be comfortable with Dr. Daub because he communicates openly and listens carefully to the needs and concerns of each patient. He strives to make every experience is his office a positive one and genuinely cares about each and every patient. Dr. Daub is a native of Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. He received his Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He is a graduate of Marquette University School of Dentistry where he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree in 2003, graduating first in his class. Dr. Daub completed his two year orthodontic residency from Marquette in May 2005, receiving his certificate to specialize in orthodontics, as well as his Masters of Science Degree (M.S.). His Master’s research was also published in the Angle Orthodontist research journal. Dr. Daub had been in private practice in the Fox Valley area until opening Daub Orthodontics in the spring of 2008. He is a board-certified specialist in orthodontics having recently become a diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics - a distinction less than 50% of currently practicing orthodonics meet nation-wide. Dr. Daub and his wife, Heidi, have two little girls who keep them very busy! His other interests include traveling, playing guitar, and various outdoor activities. He is very excited about joining the Germantown/Menomonee Falls area and serving this community with the very best in orthodontic care. Dr. Daub’s professional affiliations include: American Board of Orthodontics (Board Certified) American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Wisconsin Dental Association Washington County Dental Society Dr. Daub's Honors and Awards include: Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity Award, Class of 2003 Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honor Society
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Jacob C Daub is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Germantown, WI.