Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jacob L Fimple
Dr. Jacob L Fimple, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Omaha, NE. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacob L Fimple has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Jacob L Fimple has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Jacob L Fimple has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 4
I suffered with a tooth for two years, to where I could not even stand the temperature of tap water directly on it. It was terrible. But I kept thinking it would get better, and when it didn't, then I was worried about the pain I might have getting it fixed. When I finally could not stand it anymore, I asked my dentist for a referral to see Dr. Fimple. First off, his entire staff is the best in skill, professionalism and empathy(yes, it is important :). I only wish I did not wait so long. The entire process took me just about an hour and I could drive back to work. It was practically pain free, and the relief and quality of life improved day 1. The difference is so amazing I asked to do a referral. So if you need to have a root canal done, seriously--don't wait...but don't see anyone else.
Dr. Jacob L Fimple accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Endodontic Therapy Pc, 18015 Oak St Ste A, Omaha, NE
Dr. Jacob L Fimple is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Omaha, NE.