Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacob M Gady has 2 locations
263 Farmington Ave
Farmington, CT 06030
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacob M Gady has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jacob M Gady has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Simply Awesome Dentist!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacob M Gady - Posted on July 2nd, 2016
This guy really knew what he was doing. Very quick and painless wisdom tooth extraction. He got me in last minute and from the time I first called to see if they could fit me in until the time the tooth was out, it was about two hours. Dr. Gady also has a terrific "chairside manner." Great sense of humor that really eased my nerves. Would HIGHLY recommend!
6 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Jacob M Gady Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jacob M Gady's office for more information.
263 Farmington Ave Farmington, CT : (860) 679-2000
80 S Main St West Hartford, CT : (860) 521-0025
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacob M Gady is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Farmington, CT.