Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jacob K Lee
Dr. Jacob K Lee, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Clemente, CA. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacob K Lee has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Jacob K Lee has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
We thoroughly appreciate Dr. Lee's practice. As a dentist he is as thorough in his explanations as he is with his examinations. He has exceeded our expectations. The staff is warm, inviting and comforting to even the littlest patients. We have recommended Dr Lee to many close friends and would do then same for any family looking for a great pediatric dentist.
Dr. Jacob K Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Dentistry San Clemente, 903 Calle Amanecer Ste 110, San Clemente, CA
Dr. Jacob K Lee is similar to the following 3 Dentists near San Clemente, CA.