Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jacob A Nix
Dr. Jacob A Nix, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Silver Spring, MD. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacob A Nix has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jacob A Nix has the following 21 expertise
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Pocket)
- Teeth Cleaning
- Gum Disease (Juvenile Periodontitis)
- Root Canal
- Teethgrinding at Night (Sleep Bruxism)
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Caries
- Oral Hygiene
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Calculus
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Jacob A Nix has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Jacob A Nix accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDavid Barry Rothleder Dds, 8607 2nd Ave Ste 101A, Silver Spring, MD
Dr. Jacob A Nix is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Silver Spring, MD.