Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacob M Plawner
Dr. Jacob M Plawner, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Elizabeth, NJ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacob M Plawner has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jacob M Plawner has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 5
Dr. Jacob Plawner has been my dentist of choice for over five years and I'd see no one else. As a New Yorker I have several options as far as choosing a dental provider, however I will opt to cross bridges and pay the ever increasing cost of tolls to feel comfortable with the expertise he provides. Dr. Plawner is also the dentist of choice for several of my friends and they too regard him in high esteem.
Dr. Jacob M Plawner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jacob M Plawner
Dr. Jacob Plawner Dr. Plawner graduated Rutgers College, New Brunswick, New Jersey in 1978. Four years later in 1982 he received his dental degree from Northwestern University with Honors in Periodontics. Dr. Plawner continually completes continuing education in many areas of dentistry including implants, orthodontics and gum treatments. He is certified in the Zoom Whitening and Invisalign. He is a member of several professional organizations including: The American Dental Associations The New Jersey Dental Associations International Association for Orthodontics The American Association for Functional Orthodontics International Congress of Oral Implantologists Fellowship, American Dental Implant Association Dr. Plawner has earned and been awarded the prestigious degree of Masters of Implantology by the American Dental Implant Association. Dr. Plawner has studied with and been mentored for over 200 hours by leading experts in the field of implants. "We can now extract a tooth, place an implant, and replace the lost tooth in a single visit!" states Dr. Plawner. "The surgery is minimally invasive, minimizing discomfort, the number of visits, time in the office, and cost! It's extremely gratifying to to provide these life-changing treatments and enhance peoples' lives. It makes all my effort worthwhile and reminds me why I chose dentistry as my profession for life." Practicing in Elizabeth since 1986 he has become an asset in the community, contributing his professional services and time to Donated Dental Services of NJ as well as the Police Athletic League and AIDS Walk-A-Thon. Dr. Plawner is a lifelong resident of New Jersey. Dr. Plawner and his wife Cindy have been married since 1983. They are very proud of their three children Jennifer, Jason and Amanda. And let us not forget Chester, the family's pet miniature poodle. His hobbies include tennis, swimming, biking and traveling.
Locations & DirectionsNORTH BROAD FAMILY DENTAL GROUP, 700 N Broad St Ste 101, Elizabeth, NJ
Dr. Jacob M Plawner is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Elizabeth, NJ.