Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacob Podlipsky DDS
Dr. Jacob Podlipsky, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacob Podlipsky has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacob Podlipsky has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacob Podlipsky - Posted on October 6th, 2015
Dr Podlipskiy so good doctor I have seen He is professional,kind and honest When he works he's doing his job with painless and so careful but one of the worst thing that wait time so terrible Always I have to wait 3hours before I can see the doctor that why I don't want to go back to this place If you have a lot of time and you are not rushing you can go to dr Podlipskiy
Don't go here
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacob Podlipsky - Posted on March 28th, 2015
Dr. Jacob Podlipsky Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jacob Podlipsky's office for more information.
2084 E 17th St Brooklyn, NY : (718) 336-9202
2101 Kings Hwy Brooklyn, NY : (718) 336-9202
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacob Podlipsky is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.