Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacob W Skinner has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jacob W Skinner has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jacob W Skinner has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 7
I have been using Doc Skinner as my dentist since he opened the doors on Ehrlich Rd. I am 100% satisfied with him, his professionalism, his staff- second to none, and the cleanliness of the whole office. He takes the time to fully explain what he see’s and all the options each and every time I have come in. I have had the same hygienist, Sheila, for years and appreciate her and her humor especially when “I can’t speak”... The office has numerous exterior window view landscapes and water falls which is very relaxing, totally relaxing, see for yourself.
Dr. Skinner and his staff make you feel comfortable and part of the family in this small practice. They have always been on time, the wait is minimal and my children and I come out smiling... every time! We would recommend this dental office to anyone looking for the most incredible dental healthcare in Tampa!
Dr. Skinner is a very personable honest dentist..He has saved my teeth when other dentists would've tried to pull them or do you root canals he works with you on payment plans ,office is clean and the staff is nice .He has modern equipment . He's very knowledgeable and knows what he's doing I feel very confident and any work he does best dentist I've ever been to .
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jacob W Skinner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- FL Blue BlueDental Choice & Choice Plus PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwood Family Dentistry, 5121 Ehrlich Rd Ste 105, Tampa, FL
Dr. Jacob W Skinner is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Tampa, FL.