Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline E Bunce DDS
Dr. Jacqueline E Bunce, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bellevue, WA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacqueline E Bunce has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Jacqueline E Bunce Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jacqueline E Bunce's office for more information.
12600 SE 38th St Ste 225 Bellevue, WA : (425) 401-2905
More about Dr. Jacqueline E Bunce
Dr. Bunce was raised locally, earning a bachelor’s degree in engineering and working for Boeing Commercial Airplanes in Renton, Washington, prior to receiving her Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degree from the University of Washington Dental School in 1995. Upon receiving her dental degree , Dr. Bunce began a one year hospital dentistry residency program at the University of Washington, treating medically complex and emergency patients at University of Washington affiliated hospitals. Upon completion of her residency training, Dr. Bunce became a full time University of Washington School of Dentistry faculty member, later serving as the Director of Harborview Medical Center’s Dental Clinic. Dr. Bunce received her Master’s Degree and Certificate of Proficiency in Orthodontics at the world renowned Orthodontic program at University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Her Master’s thesis research project involved digital radiography. During her Career, Dr. Bunce has received numerous honors and awards, including election into the national dental honorary fraternity, Omicron Kappa Upsilon, the Academy of General Dentistry Award, the American Society of Dentistry for Children Award and the American Association of Women Dentists Award.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Jacqueline E Bunce is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bellevue, WA.